Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the StayHalaal website (the ‘Service’) operated by StayHalaal(‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- All content, once posted onto the StayHalaal platform belongs to StayHalaal and could be manipulated (brightness, filters etc) as required.
- Content on the StayHalaal website belongs to StayHalaal and cannot be reproduced in anyway without prior consent.
- Forms completed on the StayHalaal website is captured for future reference to help improve the quality of the platform.
- No transaction data is kept on the StayHalaal website nor credit or debit card information.
- All connections to the StayHalaal website is secure and encrypted at all times.
- EFT payments are done by users on their own personal computers whilst credit card payments are handle by a third party company (Payfast) who is one of the most reliable and trusted service providers in the business in South Africa.
- StayHalaal has the authority to disable an advert at anytime should there be any dependencies or verified issue reported regarding any establishment.
- StayHalaal staff does not handle any booking query but rather all bookings should be on the StayHalaal website by selecting the establishment of interest and contacting them directly.
Note that the StayHalaal name or logo is not to be used online or in print without prior consent.